Why don't I see sleep data?
Apple Watch and wearOS users
To see sleep data in Cardiogram, the best thing to do is to use a third-party app that tracks and shares sleep data to your Apple Health or Google Fit app. Cardiogram will then be able to retrieve and display when you slept.
- Open the App Store or Google Play.
- Search for sleep tracking apps. Some options are Pillow, Sleep for Android, and SleepCycle.
- Grant any necessary permissions and install it.
- Make sure that you've set up the app to add data to Apple Health or Google Fit. For example, for Sleep for Android, go to Settings >> Services >> Google Fit and then follow the instructions on screen.
- Note: Cardiogram receives sleep data directly from Apple.
Fitbit and Garmin users
- The Fitbit and Garmin apps record your sleep and share it directly with Cardiogram.
- If you don't see sleep data in Cardiogram and you've been wearing your device to sleep, follow the instructions below to reconnect your account.
To reconnect your Fitbit or Garmin account:
- Open the sidebar in the Cardiogram app
- Under "Link your wearables", tap either Fitbit or Garmin
- Disconnect your account
- Re-open the sidebar, tap Fitbit or Garmin again.
- Log in to your account and provide permissions to re-share your heart rate and sleep data with Cardiogram