How do I add notes and symptoms in Cardiogram?
Adding notes and symptoms
- You can add notes and symptoms to any of of your daily charts.
- To add a note, tap the text input box below your graph.
- To add symptoms, tap the the "Add symptoms" button.
Adding custom symptoms
- After you tap "Add symptoms", if you don't see a symptom that you need, you can create a custom symptom.
- Simply type a new symptom into the search box and then tap the blue link with the plus sign. This will create a new symptom that you can reuse later.
This is what your daily chart will look like after adding notes and symptoms.