Timezone is wrong or time is displayed incorrectly on your timeline.
Your timeline should automatically be synced with the timezone that your phone is set to currently. However, you now have the ability to update your timezone in Cardiogram manually.
- From the Timeline page, tap on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner to open the sidebar.
- Tap on 'General,' under 'Settings'
- Near the bottom of the page, there is now an option to select your timezone if you need to make a change manually.
This tip applies only to iPhone users.
If the timezone looks wrong in the graph on the Timeline Pane, you can try the following to reset the timezone:
1) In the "Settings" app on your phone: tap 'General' >> 'Date & Time.' Change to a different timezone.
2) Open the Cardiogram app.
3) Go back to Settings, change the timezone back to the correct one.
4) Re-open the Cardiogram app.