Garmin data is not appearing in Cardiogram or has not been updated.
The data you see in your Cardiogram profile is imported from your Garmin Connect account in the cloud. While your Garmin device takes automatic measurements throughout the day, that data is only synced to your Garmin Connect app periodically in the background or when you manually sync the data through the Garmin Connect app on your phone. Once the data has been fully synced with the Garmin Connect app on your phone, it is then uploaded to your Garmin Connect account in the cloud. This is why you might see a delay in when your data was last updated in the Cardiogram. Cardiogram needs your device first to sync data to the Garmin app to import it.
If you notice a delay in when Cardiogram was last updated:
- Open the Garmin Connect app on your phone.
- Ensure that your device is connected to your phone. When you see a green dot in your device icon, it is online and connected to your phone.
- Allow your wearable to finish syncing at the top of the Garmin Connect app. You will notice an outer white ring while it is syncing. Once the sync completes, your device icon turns green temporarily.
- If your device does not start syncing automatically, tap the cycle icon to perform a manual sync.
Once the sync completes, your Garmin Connect app will upload the new data to your Garmin Connect account in the cloud; at that point, Cardiogram will import the latest data and update it. If your most recent data is synced to the Garmin Connect app and you still do not see data in Cardiogram, try reconnecting your Garmin account to Cardiogram.
2) Reconnect your Garmin account with Cardiogram.
Open the Cardiogram app:
- Tap the top-left profile icon to open the Settings sidebar.
- Scroll down to the "Link Your Wearables" section, and tap into "Garmin."
- Tap "Resync data."
- Enter your Garmin login info on the next page and follow the instructions on the screen to reconnect your Garmin account to Cardiogram.