[WearOS] I'm not seeing WearOS data
If you're not seeing WearOS data in Cardiogram:
- Open the WearOS app and verify that it is reading heartbeats properly. If not, please restart your watch. Heart rate samples are sampled directly by our WearOS app and sent to our servers every 15 minutes (even when measurement frequency is changed) or when the phone app is opened.
- If you are using an iPhone
- Ensure that the watch has a connection to the Internet
- (Re)Login to the correct account on the watch app
- If you are using an Android phone
- Your data is being synced to the account logged-in to your paired phone's app, not the account logged-in on the watch app