I'm not seeing Fitbit data
If you have linked your Fitbit device to Cardiogram but you do not see your latest Fitbit data in Cardiogram, please try the following steps:
1) Make sure your device has uploaded the data to the Fitbit app
Fitbit devices monitor data continuously, but they will only send data to the Fitbit app once you open the Fitbit app. Cardiogram needs your device to sync data to the Fitbit app in order to receive it and show it in the Cardiogram app.
Open the Fitbit app on your phone, go to your device settings and tap "Sync now"
If your most recent data is synced to the Fitbit app and you still do not see data in Cardiogram, then you'll need to re-connect your Fitbit account to Cardiogram.
2) How to re-connect your Fitbit account with Cardiogram
Open the Cardiogram app:
- Tap the three lines in the top left corner to open the Settings sidebar.
- Scroll down to the "Link Your Wearables" section, and tap into "Fitbit".
- Tap "Disconnect Fitbit"
- Re-open the Settings sidebar in the Cardiogram app and tap "Fitbit" again. You'll be prompted to login into your Fitbit account.
- Enter your Fitbit login info on the next page, and it will reconnect your Fitbit account to Cardiogram.
If you see the following permissions screen, please select "Allow All", or at least the following items: sleep, heart rate, profile, activity and exercise