I don't see my data. What should I do?
There are multiple reasons you may not be seeing data. There are a few ways to troubleshoot this:
First thing to try is to make sure your Apple Watch is syncing heart beat data to your iPhone:
1) Open the "Health" app on your iPhone
2) Tap the "Browse" tab at the bottom
3) Tap "Heart"
4) Tap "Heart Rate"
5) Scroll to the bottom and tap "Show All Data"
6) Check when is the latest data available there. Make sure that your Apple Watch is actively syncing data to your iPhone.
If your Apple Watch is syncing to your iPhone into the "Health" app, then make sure Cardiogram has permissions to receive your health data from your Health app:
1) Follow steps 1-4 above to get back to the "Heart Rate" section of the "Health" app
2) Scroll to the bottom and tap "Data Sources & Access"
3) Make sure that "Cardiogram" is turned ON (green switch) under "Apps Allowed to Read Data"
If that still doesn’t work, I’d suggest you initiate a re-sync by:
1) In the Cardiogram app, open the sidebar by clicking on your Profile in the top left corner of the Timeline pane.
2) Tap "Settings"
3) Tap "Resync Data"
That will re-sync the last 2 weeks of data from Apple Health App into Cardiogram.