If you're not able to see your Apple Watch data in Cardiogram
Cardiogram receives its data from your iPhone's Health app. The Health app is where your Apple Watch securely stores your health data on your phone itself. When your watch takes a heartbeat measurement, that data is synced to the Health app, then Cardiogram imports that data and displays it in the app. If you do not see any new data appearing in Cardiogram, we can do some isolating to fix it.
First, make sure both your iPhone and Apple Watch are both completely updated with the latest version of iOS and WatchOS. We also recommend restarting both your iPhone and Apple Watch before continuing to the next steps. To see what versions are the most current, please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201222.
Check to see that your Apple Watch is syncing heartbeat data to your iPhone:
1) Open the "Health" app on your iPhone.
2) Tap the "Browse" tab at the bottom.
3) Tap "Heart."
4) If your Apple Watch is actively syncing with your iPhone, you will see a heart rate today than measurements for the last 30 days.
5) If you don't see any heart rate measured today, then your watch is no longer syncing with your iPhone. If this is the case, follow these troubleshooting steps from Apple if your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone.
If your Apple Watch is syncing data into the "Health" app on your iPhone, and you see a heart measurement taken today, then make sure Cardiogram has permissions to receive your health data from the "Health" app:
1) Open the "Settings" app on your iPhone.
2) Tap on "Health."
3) Tap on "Data Access & Devices."
4) Under apps, tap on "Cardiogram."
5) Make sure every Category is turned on for Cardiogram. Similar to the photo below.
If those steps do not work, you can resync data from Apple Health to Cardiogram with these steps:
1) In the Cardiogram app, tap the three lines in the top left corner to open the Settings sidebar.
2) Scroll down to the "Settings" section, and tap on "General."
3) Tap "Resync Data."
This will resync the last 2 weeks of data from the Health App into Cardiogram.
As always, if you need any help, feel free to reach out to us by email at [email protected]