I'm not seeing Apple Watch data
If you have connected your Apple Watch to Cardiogram but you do not see any data in the Cardiogram app, please try the following:
First, make sure your Apple Watch is syncing heartbeat data to your iPhone:
1) Open the "Health" app on your iPhone.
2) Tap the "Browse" tab at the bottom.
3) Tap "Heart".
4) Tap "Heart Rate".
5) Scroll to the bottom and tap "Show All Data".
6) Check when is the latest data available there. Make sure that your Apple Watch is actively syncing data to your iPhone.
If your Apple Watch is syncing data into the "Health" app on your iPhone, then make sure Cardiogram has permissions to receive your health data from the "Health" app:
1) Open the "Settings" app on your iPhone.
2) Tap on "Health"
3) Tap on "Data Access & Devices"
4) Under apps, tap on "Cardiogram."
5) Make sure every Category is turned on for Cardiogram. Similar to the photo below.
If those steps do not work, you can resync data from Apple Health to Cardiogram with these steps:
1) In the Cardiogram app, tap the top-left circle icon to open the Settings sidebar.
2) Scroll down to "Profile Settings" section, and tap on "Settings".
3) Tap "Resync Data".
This will resync the last 2 weeks of data from Health App into Cardiogram.